DST Carnival

The night before 16/11/2008, mama & babah had to go to mama's company annual dinner. Faris wanted to follow but mama said nda dpt. So, mama promised to bring me to DST carnival on Sunday. Mama said I could play bouncer! Dat nite, I was left at home wiv nini bini & babah nini, and adik ayid. Kakak & chanteeq went out wiv umi & daddy to see fireworks at DST there... Was feeling a bit sad though. But, umi brought me to our fav shop b4 they went off, me beli transformers lahhh... apa lagi? Thanks umi kerana memujuk hati abang ayis yang sedih ani..

So, on Sunday, around 2pm, babah, mama & myself were ready to go the the carnival. Mama told me a lot of kids' activities were held on dat day... colouring contest, hmmm... which Faris belum ada minatzz... custome competition, high-school musical shows, and disney shows... Beside dat, I looked forward to bounce myself up & down!!

Menunggu bas di ubd parking area


What Faris enjoyed most was naik bus from ubd parking area to the event place. Not the 1st tym though. But still, I considered myself belum puas to ride on the bus... Uh hu... Hari yang panas, and looked like it's going to rain, apa lagi.. bawa payung lahh...


Sesampai sana, we looked for kerusi yang kosong.. Mama got one for me... Babah started capturing photos.. It was quite interesting to see the 'Beauty & the Beast' show.. They were dancing.. Wow!! But Faris a bit scared wiv the face la, mama.... 'Napa mukanya macam atu?'

After the show...


while enjoying the customs competition


After, the kids customs competition started. Ni yang best nie, bermacam2 pakaian Faris dapat liat.. tapi yang menang bagi Faris ialah....


Pirates of the Carribean character


woody, toy story..

shrek


Oh, by the way, I didn't have the chance to play bouncer coz it was splashed wiv water and mama said it would be dangerous for me to join all the big kidss.. Sia-sia pun... Maybe some other time... Wanted to try the flying fox, but babah was not allowed to accompany me... So, pendamkan saja lah hasrat ku atu... I was a bit scared to fly on my own...

Before we left, sempat gak ordered burger at Ahad's corner, hmm fav umi kali tu ah... Dalam menunggu atu, ada lah satu creature yang besar ani... rasa-rasanya aku pernah nampak ni dulu.... Kenapa ramai org berminat kan begambar dengan nya?? Aku heran lah.. coz aku takut kan dakat2 arahnya... walaupun mama tarik2 aku untuk begambar... baik tah mama saja yang begambar..

while waiting for our order from Ahad's corner...



Ni lah creature yang aku maksudkan tu...


Menapau balloons for myself, and kaka, chateeq, adik ayid, tiya.... durg punya belum betiup!


Complimentary from simpur booth..

Begambar bersama banner of my fav disney cartoon..

0 comments: